Employment Opportunity: Administrative/Clerical
Title: Data Collection Contractor (ARI)
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Probation and Court Services
Division: Support Services - ARI Grant
Hours: Temporary: 20-25 hours per week; must be available Wednesday afternoon. Current grant runs October 15, 2019 - June 30, 2020.
Salary: $16.00 per hour
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Interacts with program participants to schedule and confirm appointments;
• Schedules ARI Meetings;
• Prepares materials for group meetings;
• Enters case information into software, prepares files;
• Utilizes DUCS for case information;
• Provides administrative support to the ARI unit as directed;
• Takes meeting minutes;
• Performs other work for ARI Support Services as required.
Requirements for this position include:
• Must be detail and multi-task oriented;
• Ability to exercise discretion regarding confidential information;
• Ability to accomplish assigned tasks with frequent interruptions;
• Proficient in data entry and the use of computers;
• Skill in providing clerical support;
• Good verbal communication;
• Ability to deal effectively with others;
• Ability to type 40 words per minute;
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel programs;
• Must be available to work Wednesday afternoon;
• Bi-lingual is a plus; and
• Working knowledge of the Court system and the Probation software programs (Access/PCMS/DUCS) is a plus.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Department of Probation & Court Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer