Employment Opportunity: Additional Opportunities
Title: Multi-Media Specialist
Posting No.: 2075
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: County Board
Hours: Part-Time: Flexible, Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. or 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Salary: $15.77-$17.44 per hour
• Creates, coordinates, and produces video production for DuPage County and the website, including planning, script-writing, pre- and post-production activities, editing, and graphics, using Adobe Premiere Pro
• Provides County Board and department leaders with support and recommendations related to graphics, digital media, and video production
• Writes and edits news releases, daily news report, County Board proclamations and other editorial material in support of County strategic objectives
• Writes, edits and provides graphics and photos for monthly County internal newsletter
• Integrates digital content for the website, social media and other platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
• Assists in the planning and management of content on County website, (i.e.: coordinates information and presentation; creates, coordinates, integrates and uploads photographs, images; video content and other content using Microsoft Office and other products
• Conducts research and develops others creative materials and content
• Creates and designs various resources and promotional materials, (i.e.: fliers, brochures, signs, logos, newsletters, publications) using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
• Assists with the maintenance of broadcast/digital media equipment
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication, Video Production or Graphic Arts
• Valid Illinois Driver’s License
A writing exercise is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer