Locate Another Victim Impact Panel Location
If you are unable to attend the Victim Impact Panel for which you originally were registered, you will need to attend in another county. We have a no reschedule policy.
Information on other Victim Impact Panels can be found on the websites of MADD or AAIM.
Below are phone numbers for other counties offering Victim Impact Panels in the area:
- Champaign County - 217-384-3753 (Contact Bill May)
- Ford County - 217-379-9450
- Jo Daviess County - 815-777-0356
- Kane County - 630-232-5816
- Kankakee County - 815-334-4400
- Kendall County - 630-553-4180
- Lake County - 847-543-2185
- Lee County - 815-284-5247
- McHenry County - 815-334-4437
- McLean County - 309-888-5360 (Must register in person, with court order)
- Ogle County - 815-732-1180
- Peoria County - 309-677-7272 ext. 200
- Rock Island County - 309-558-3700
- Stephenson County - 815-235-8279
- Will County - 847-240-0027
- Winnebago County - 815-319-6898
If you attend a Victim Impact Panel at another county, you will need to provide the certificate of completion to us prior to your final report date.