The sites, listed below, are open to ALL DuPage County residents! Locations will be closed for the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following day,
The electronic sites below will be collecting the following items: computers, laptops, servers, computer monitors, televisions, printers, facsimile, scanners, VCR & DVD players, video game consoles, cable
boxes, converter boxes, satellite receivers, electronic keyboards, mice, portable music players, holiday string lights, wire, cables, adapters, power supplies, cell phones, modems, tablets, phones, and docking stations along with other electronics and small household appliances as specified on this list. All other items cannot be accepted.
Fees for TVs & Monitors A coupon and 501c3 tax receipt provided upon payment at the site. Payment should be made in advance at
- up to 21 inches $25 - Due to COVID-19 please prepay online and bring receipt.
- 21 inches and above $35. - Due to COVID-19 please prepay online and bring receipt.
All other electronics accepted at no charge (computer, laptop, DVD players, game consoles, mobile phones, VCRs, mice, scanners, fax machines, keyboards, satellite receivers, copiers, printers, digital converter boxes, cable receivers, servers)
Click here for flyer. En Espanol.
Open and accepting items:
- eWorks - 1201 Estes St., Elk Grove; Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Village of Burr Ridge - Public Works Facility; 451 Commerce St.; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Naperville - Environmental Collection Campus - 156 Fort Hill Drive; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Wheaton - 2nd Saturday of each month; 820 W. Liberty St., 9 a.m to 12 p.m.
- Addison Township Highway Dept. - 411 W. Potter St., Wood Dale; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m; Jan. 30, May 1, July 31 & Oct. 30, 2021
- Bloomingdale Township Highway Dept - 6N030 Rosedale Ave., Bloomingdale; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m; April 3rd, June 5th & Sept. 25, 2021
- Village of Lisle
- 925 Burlington Ave. Commuter Parking Lot B.;
19, 2020; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; March 20, June 19, Sept. 18, Dec.18, 2021
- City of Elmhurst - 985 S. Riverside Dr.; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; Jan 23, April 24, July 24, Oct 23, 2021