Monthly or Periodic Prepayment Plan for Current Real Estate Tax Amounts
The office of the DuPage County Treasurer has established a prepayment program to make it easier for taxpayers to pay their property taxes throughout the year.
The plan is FLEXIBLE…
- Make as many monthly or periodic payments between December, 2018 and August, 2019.
- Choose the amount of your payments.
- A variety of payment methods is available:
- Mail your check payments to the DuPage County Treasurer, 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL 60187. Please indicate your property index number on the check and mark your envelope "Prepayment" for proper processing.
- Come in person to the Treasurer's Office to make your cash, check and credit or debit card payments.
- Use your bank's internet bill payment program to make online payments.
- Certified funds (cashier's check, money order or cash) will be required after October 31, 2019.
The plan is EASY…
- If you would like a receipt for every prepayment we process for you, please use the
Prepayment Plan Sign-Up and provide the Treasurer's Office with your email address.
- Follow the links below for more details
- Use your current tax amount to estimate your projected amount of tax.
Additional information . . .
- A monthly statement will be mailed to you, along with a pre-addressed envelope included for your convenience.
- Please remember that a penalty of 1.5% per month still occurs if a complete payment is not held in your parcel's account by each due date.
- If the full tax amount has been paid and there are funds left on deposit after September 4th, they will be returned to the taxpayer.