DuPage County Election Commission
The DuPage County Election Commission is an independent, bi-partisan government entity operating under state and federal election laws to promote accurate, efficient, accessible and secure elections in DuPage County. We serve the public through education and information about the election process, voter registration, election administration and leadership in improving election procedures. We maintain the highest professional standards to ensure the integrity of the election process.
- Last day to file petitions for April 7, 2015 Consolidated Election
Monday, December 22, 2014
- Christmas Day - EC Office Closed
Thursday, December 25, 2014
- Day after Christmas - EC Office Closed
Friday, December 26, 2014
- Last day to file objections to nominating petitions filed for the April 7, 2015 Consolidated Election
Election CommissionWednesday, December 31, 2014
- Last day to file petition for public question for the April 7, 2015 Consolidated Election.
Monday, January 05, 2015
- Election Commission Board Meeting - 4:00 pm
Room 3-500AThursday, January 08, 2015