Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB)
The Emergency Telephone System Board of DuPage ["DuPage ETSB"] was established per Section 15.4 of the Local Government Emergency Telephone System Act, 50 ILCS 750/15.4.
According to County Ordinance OEX-003B-89, DuPage ETSB consists of the following ten (10) voting members:
- Two from The DuPage County Board one of whom is the Chairman,
- Two from the DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference,
- One from the DuPage County Fire Chief's Association,
- One from the DuPage Chief of Police Association,
- One from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office,
- One from the DuPage Public Safety Communications [DU-COMM],
- One from Emergency Services, and
- One DuPage County Citizen.