DuPage Care Center
From Past to Present,
Celebrating over 125 Years of Dedicated Service to DuPage County
The DuPage Care Center (formerly known as Convalescent Center) was originally built in 1888, when it started as a County Alms House for the indigent. Residents of the home farmed the 217 acre parcel and had a herd
of dairy cattle. They supported themselves and provided additional food to the county jail inmates. It wasn't until the 1930's that it became a nursing facility that provided much needed health care to the community. It has developed into one of the
most modern, best equipped, professionally staffed, treatment and rehabilitation centers for the chronically ill in the State of Illinois.
Read More about the Care Center History
No events for the next 90 days.