In-Person Early Voting
For the April 2, 2019, Consolidated Election (Election Division Office only)
- First day - Thursday, February 21, 2019 (40th day prior to an election)
- Last day - Monday, April 1, 2019 (1 day prior to an election)
For the April 2, 2019, Consolidated Election (locations throughout DuPage County)
- First day - Monday, March 18, 2019 (15th day prior to an election)
- Last day - Monday, April 1, 2019 for Permanent Sites (1 day prior to an election)
- Last day - Saturday, March 30, 2019 for Temporary Sites (2 day prior to an election)
Early Voting locations (PDF) throughout DuPage County and times of operation for the April 2, 2019 Consolidated Election beginning Monday, March 18, 2019.
- Early Voting Shopping Mall Site Maps
Early Voting Frequently Asked Questions
In-Person Early Voting Process
Election workers verify the voter's registration status through a central database at the DuPage County Election Division. If the voter is not registered, they must register at the appropriate area in the location.
Once validated, the database is updated (preventing the voter from voting at another location). The voter is allowed to cast a ballot using an ATM-like touchscreen device. The vote will be tabulated once the polls close on Election Day.