COUNTY OF DUPAGE
OPEN MEETINGS ACT (5 ILSC 120/7.3)
TOTAL COMPENSATION REPORT
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/7.3), DuPage County posts compensation reports as follows:
Pursuant to the Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7.3, after publication of
this notice, the County Board may set the salaries of the following employee(s):
None at this time.
These reports outline the projected compensation for all County of DuPage positions. The compensation reports include:
- Base Salary for both full-time and part-time employees
- Ancillary pay is reflected in the following amounts:
- Annual vehicle allowance
- Year-to-date clothing allowance
- Year-to-date beeper/pager
- Year-to-date certificate/license
- Annual sick time benefit days
- Annual vacation time benefit days
- Annual personal days
- Annual holidays (holidays are determined by County Board or the 18th Circuit Court Chief Judge)
- Pension participation and program
- Health insurance eligibility (employees eligible for health insurance benefits may choose to opt-out of County health coverage and may choose to receive an opt-out payment of $50/month).
PRIOR YEAR'S COMPENSATION DATA
The above reports provide the following information.
- The pay compensation is reflective of the calendar year.
- Pay compensation includes base wages, along with other compensation including clothing allowance, phone/beeper pay, vehicle allowance, certificate or license, retro pay, stipends, shift bonus, emergency call out, compensatory time, lump sum distribution, and paid time off.
- Job classification and benefit status reflective as of December 31 of each calendar year.
The above reports are total compensation reports from each respective year.